Friday, November 12, 2004

Hit Parade

The 20 most played songs on my iPod since the 26th of September:


  1. Cool for Cats, Squeeze: 10 times

  2. Genesis, Jorma Kaukonen: 9 times

  3. Where Are All My Friends, Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes: 9 times

  4. Every Day I Have The Blues, B.B. King: 9 times

  5. Everybody Hurts, R.E.M.: 9 times

  6. The Seed (2.0), The Roots & Cody Chestnutt: 9 times

  7. Family Affair, Mary J. Blige: 8 times

  8. Texas Flood, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble: 8 times

  9. Sally, Jonatha Brooke: 8 times

  10. Our Lips Are Sealed, The Go-Gos: 8 times

  11. I'm Waiting For The Day, The Beach Boys: 8 times

  12. I Count The Tears, Rosanne Cash: 8 times

  13. Friday I'm In Love, The Cure: 8 times

  14. The Avengers, Laurie Johnson: 8 times

  15. Country Girl, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young: 8 times

  16. Jeru, Miles Davis: 8 times

  17. No Net Below, Jonatha Brooke: 8 times

  18. With A Little Help From My Friends, The Beatles: 8 times

  19. Dance Away, Roxy Music: 8 times

  20. Get Busy, Sean Paul: 8 times

No comments: